Considering a planner can be confusing but just know we customize our packages to fit your needs as every couple is unique!!
Your wedding should be unique for the two of you, so we get to know you and adjust our packages to fit what you need, this can be determined over a complimentary consultation.
You are engaged!! Don’t know where to start, or feeling overwhelmed and the last thing you have time for is learning to become a professional wedding planner? It’s okay with over 18 years of planning experience we can help! We’ll visit venues together and catering tastings plus our team will book and manage all the vendor contracts, oversee and manage the budget, and offer advice throughout the process, allowing you to be the bride and groom, but never stressed. This package is designed for couples that know their wedding isn’t the cookie cutter wedding and want a day that is customized just for the two of you.
Typical clientele has a wedding budget starting at $37,000
You did it! The planning is done and you’re ready to walk down the aisle… and then it hits you and your family. Who’s going to “run” the event? There are a million little details and you don’t want to ask your guests or family to handle them! Let us step in and take care of everything so that you and your guests are free to relax and enjoy your event while you know we will execute your day exactly as you’ve planned.
Starting at $2,800
All of our wedding packages include:
- 2 coordinators for the day of your wedding
- Final confirmation of all vendors
- Wedding day timeline sent to all of your vendors
- One-hour rehearsal
- Twelve hours of coordination services at your event
- Manage wedding day schedule (hair appointments, photos, etc.)
- Assist bride & groom
- Act as liaison to bridal party and family
- Deliver final payments to vendors
- Set-up place cards, guest book, programs, marriage license, etc
- Coordinate ceremony and reception events (cake cutting, first dance, etc.)
- Ensure vendors provide services as requested
- Oversee clean-up and loading of gifts
- Wedding day emergency kit
- Proofing of contracts and confirming of details with all your vendors
Give us a call and we can meet over coffee for a complementary consultation, so contact us!
The exact cost will depend on your unique needs as well as factors like the location of the venue, the size of your event and more.
Three coordinators are required for events involving two locations (example: wedding and reception at two different sites).
A travel fee may be required for multiple site visits or if the event is outside of the Western Washington region.
Your coordinator is responsible for directing a set-up crew and ensuring there is a clean-up plan. Typically the caterer and/or venue will set up tables, chairs, etc. For an additional fee, we can provide staff to set up, decorate and/or tear down. Please inquire for more details.
Prices do not include Washington State sales tax.