Potential & Current Clients: We continue to monitor the CDC guidelines and state requirements to ensure that we follow all the safety measures for weddings hosted in 2020-2021.
What Makes Blue Wings Events Different
Event Coordinator vs. Venue Coordinator
A venue coordinator/catering manager is there to represent the venue and vendor, not the people putting on the event. Here is what an event coordinator (Blue Wings Events) will do that the venue or catering manger will not do:
- Transportation nightmare: The shuttle may forget to stop at one of the hotels and leave guests behind before the event is about to start… so now what?
- Stranded at the altar: The couple may forget to designate someone to cue the musicians to know when the wedding party and bride should walk down the aisle. The groom and guests wait while nothing happens, but the same song plays over and over again.
- Blank screen: The presenter has nothing on the screen to present to 300 business people and he needs the video, but the venue coordinator has left for lunch.
- Family Feud: Family members, who are helping run the day, may have a different vision than the host. With no third party mediator offering an unbiased opinion, the disagreements may escalate leaving the host less than enthused about their day.
- Communication Meltdown: The bar tab may exceed the allotted budget, but no one checks in with the bartender so drinks are continuing to be served leaving the host with an unexpected bill at the end of the night.
Let's Start Planning!