Considering a planner can be confusing but just know we customize our packages to fit your needs as every couple is unique!!
Your wedding should be unique for the two of you, so we get to know you and adjust our packages to fit what you need, this can be determined over a complimentary consultation.
Typical clientele has a wedding budget starting at $55,000.
You did it! The planning is done and you’re ready to walk down the aisle… and then it hits you and your family. Who’s going to “run” the event? There are a million little details and you don’t want to ask your guests or family to handle them! Let us step in and take care of everything so that you and your guests are free to relax and enjoy your event while you know we will execute your day exactly as you’ve planned.
All of our wedding packages include:
- 2 coordinators for the day of your wedding
- Final confirmation of all vendors
- Wedding day timeline sent to all of your vendors
- One-hour rehearsal
- Twelve hours of coordination services at your event
- Manage wedding day schedule (hair appointments, photos, etc.)
- Assist bride & groom
- Act as liaison to bridal party and family
- Deliver final payments to vendors
- Set-up place cards, guest book, programs, marriage license, etc
- Coordinate ceremony and reception events (cake cutting, first dance, etc.)
- Ensure vendors provide services as requested
- Oversee clean-up and loading of gifts
- Wedding day emergency kit
- Proofing of contracts and confirming of details with all your vendors
Give us a call and we can meet over coffee for a complementary consultation, so contact us!
Exclusive Venue Discounts
While we work at many venues, we end up returning to some of our favorites over and over. One benefit of using Blue Wings Events is exclusive discounts to our favorite venues. Ask how you can save up to $500 when working with one of our partners.
- SilverCloud Hotel Pt. Ruston
- Thornewood Castle
- Tin Can Alley
Central Washington Area:
- Trinity Garden Lavender Farm
- Beaumont Winery
- Vista del Rio
The exact cost will depend on your unique needs as well as factors like the location of the venue, the size of your event and more.
Three coordinators are required for events involving two locations (example: wedding and reception at two different sites).
A travel fee may be required for multiple site visits or if the event is outside of the Western Washington region.
Your coordinator is responsible for directing a set-up crew and ensuring there is a clean-up plan. Typically the caterer and/or venue will set up tables, chairs, etc. For an additional fee, we can provide staff to set up, decorate and/or tear down. Please inquire for more details.
Prices do not include Washington State sales tax.
Let's Start Planning!