What Makes Blue Wings Events Different
Event Coordinator vs. Venue Coordinator
A venue coordinator/catering manager is there to represent the venue and vendor, not the people putting on the event. Here is what an event coordinator (Blue Wings Events) will do that the venue or catering manger will not do:
- Transportation nightmare: The shuttle may forget to stop at one of the hotels and leave guests behind before the event is about to start… so now what?
- Stranded at the altar: The couple may forget to designate someone to cue the musicians to know when the wedding party and bride should walk down the aisle. The groom and guests wait while nothing happens, but the same song plays over and over again.
- Blank screen: The presenter has nothing on the screen to present to 300 business people and he needs the video, but the venue coordinator has left for lunch.
- Family Feud: Family members, who are helping run the day, may have a different vision than the host. With no third party mediator offering an unbiased opinion, the disagreements may escalate leaving the host less than enthused about their day.
- Communication Meltdown: The bar tab may exceed the allotted budget, but no one checks in with the bartender so drinks are continuing to be served leaving the host with an unexpected bill at the end of the night.
Exclusive Venue Discounts
While we work at many venues, we end up returning to some of our favorites over and over. One benefit of using Blue Wings Events is exclusive discounts to our favorite venues. Ask how you can save up to $500 when working with one of our partners.
- SilverCloud Hotel Pt. Ruston
- Thornewood Castle
- Tin Can Alley
Central Washington Area:
- Trinity Garden Lavender Farm
- Beaumont Winery
- Vista del Rio
Let's Start Planning!