Blue Wings Events presents
All-Inclusive Micro Wedding
This is a small, exclusive wedding with 28 of your nearest and dearest loved ones. Micro-weddings are perfect for couples who want a wedding at a luxury venue, no stress, and a fraction of the cost.
Why an All-Inclusive Micro Wedding?
The biggest benefit of this day is that you are sharing the investment of the luxury décor, a beautiful new venue with an amazing view and the talents of top tier wedding professionals with other couples, but you never see the other couples and you have your own reception space for you and your guests.
What is the Investment? No Longer Available
Your special day includes a 4-hour block (1 hour ceremony + 3 hour reception & celebration)
Currently available times: No Longer Available
The venue, food, beverages, cake, DJ, florist, officiant, photographer, wedding planner, and lodging
This all-inclusive micro-wedding includes:
- Ceremony covered patio with arch and water views
- Reception room with stunning views of the Puget Sound
- Planner and Day-of Coordinator
- Ceremony Flowers
- Couple Flowers (your choice of color and style)
- Reception Flowers
- Cake Flowers
- Wedding Cake and desserts
- Guest tables, sweetheart table and chairs for 30 people
- Linens (your choice of color)
- DJ for ceremony and reception music
- Menu (for 30 people) to include:
- 2 Appetizers
- 3 Course Meal
- Beverages (beer, wine, sodas, coffee, tea, and infused water station)
- Sparkling Wine Toast
- Artisan Breads & Butter
- Hotel Concessions
- Complimentary Waterview King Room as Ready Room
- Complimentary Valet Parking for One Vehicle
- Complimentary Cake Cutting & Service
- Special Discount on Group Room Rates
- Additional add-on items:
- Hair & Makeup
- Wedding party & parent flowers
Take the Next Step
Hurry! These limited slots won’t last long!
What do you need to do?
- Book your time slot with Blue Wings Events, we have a limit of 5 weddings with assigned reception rooms for the day.
- Schedule your planning session with a planner to review further details.
- Obtain a marriage license in Washington State between March 23rd and May 16th
- Invite 28 of your closest friends and family to witness your vows.
- Choose the fabulous attire you will wear on your wedding day.
Can you customize your wedding?
There are certain things about the wedding that can be customized. After booking you can make the following selections to make your experience unique to you and your partner
- The officiant will contact you to discuss the ceremony options, such as writing your own vows, special readings, etc.
- Select ceremony music and first dance songs.
- Work with the photographer prior to the wedding day to create a list of shots that are important to you in terms of family, friends and as a couple.
- The florist will provide you with a couple of styles of bouquet and boutonnieres that you can choose from along with in season flowers and colors. The arbor and tables will all be set with white and green to match any color.
- Select the cake or dessert flavors you would like to serve.
- Select the color of your linens.
- Bride Hair and Makeup artists
- Videography services
- Additional wedding party bouquets $85, corsages $30, boutonnieres $25
Can I invite more than 28 guests?
We are happy to accommodate up to 28 guests on the shared wedding day. If you would like a private ceremony for a larger group please email email@example.com for a custom quote at the Silver Cloud Point Ruston on a different day.
Our Micro Weddings are currently unavailable
Interested in a Micro Wedding?
Get more information or reserve your spot today!