Highlight your company in the best light and generate high-quality leads with professional and internal meetings with efficient event management and coordination.
Thankfully, with the help of a professional event planner, you can still host events that show off your company in the best light and generate high-quality leads for your business.
Business Event Coordination
Planning a successful and flawless event requires a great deal of thought and preparation. Instead of leaving the details to chance, why not leave it to the professionals? This service includes assistance with all aspects of planning your event, including but not limited to: developing your theme and budget, researching venues and vendors (includes visiting potential venues with you, attending tastings, arranging and conducting vendor interviews, etc.), negotiating and reviewing contracts, assisting with your seating chart and arranging accommodations for out-of-town guests.
Corporate Conference & Trade Show Coordination
- Gathering of presentation content, sponsorship and recommending session topics and speakers
- Event budgets and negotiation on all necessary vendor contracts
- Coordinate the venue and accommodations
- Implement and manage offsite activities
- Ensure insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to
- Oversee the planning for room layouts and event logistics including AV, speaker needs, catering, collateral and giveaways, and executive meetings
- Coordinate staffing requirements and staff briefings
As an event coordinator we are militantly organized and love it, so you are in good hands!
Our initial consultation is free of charge– we see it as an opportunity to get to know each other to ensure that we will work together successfully and outline your needs to be able to offer an affordable price.